- Drink More Water
About two third of the human body is water and this influences 100 percent of the life processes in our body. That probably explains why we feel better when we’re drinking enough of it. It could aid weight loss and help you achieve your body goal. Anyone looking to lose weight could be helped by upping their water intake. According to researches carried out when individuals drink water before a meal, they lose weight much faster than others who do not drink water.
Extra water helps us eat less by making us feel full, and it may also boost metabolism. Staying hydrated is one of the most important things you can do. The hotter the workout, the sweatier we tend to get, so it’s extra important to replace those lost fluids.
Your liver convert fat into energy that can be used as fuel by the process can take long if you have less water quantity in your body. Taking more water helps you in burning extra fat by improving the fat-loss stages that helps your live to thoroughly metabolize the fat for fuel. Most people confuse between the thirst feeling and hunger feeling, which then causes excess snacking daily. Taking a good quantity of water will assist you in curbing your appetite and make you adhere to your healthy diet. Try to take between five to seven large glasses of water daily. If you don’t find it easy to take ordinary water, you can add cucumber, mint or lemon to make it easier to drink
Lose Weight By Sleeping More
Four Ways Sleep Can Help You Lose Weight
- Puts an end to late night snacking
The longer you stay awake, the more you would want to eat some calories you don not need; and this makes you gain at least 2 pounds per week, according to researchers. From their studies, they realized that sleep restricted people (sleeping at 4 a.m. and waking up 8 a.m.) gained extra weight than others that rest well (sleeping at 11 p.m. and waking up at 8 a.m.), mainly because they consume 500 calories from 11 PM to 4 am, a time when well rested people are in bed sleeping.
How To Lose Weight? To attain big results, creating short term goals is a smart way of achieving the results. Taking it easy to attaining the attainable goals will keep frustration low, as well as letting you have extra time and energy to achieve those big accomplishments, for example losing a noteworthy amount of fat and completing a fitness challenge of getting a leaner and having stronger body. Penning down short and long-term fitness goals, sticking to a daily plan and being specific will give you the best chance of success. Under no circumstances should you start any new diet and exercise plan, though, without first consulting your physician or fitness coach.
It is not new that setting goals gives individuals long-term vision and short-term motivation. Self-confidence can also be boosted, as you identify your own ability and competence in achieving the goals that you have set for yourself. Once the most important step in the transformation (i.e. losing weight) have been made, it is imperative to map the course. Setting Goals should come first, this process is simply about result creation of result and not by coincidence. Draw out important commitments to yourself. Setting of proper goals goes far beyond mere words like “I want to get lean and have a stronger body” or “I want to fit into size 6”. Following a set of S.M.A.R.T goal is important and creates parameters and rules of the weight loss journey. The S.M.AR.T goals must be:
How To Lose Weight-
- Specific: be as specific as possible with no assumption; make use of action verbs like “will” in place of “want”. E.g. “I will fit into a size six jean.
- Measurable: your goals must be measurable and assessable.
- Attainable: your goal must be achievable within a daily time as well as financial constraints. Stay committed to the exercise or any weight loss routine you are engaged in and exercise at an attainable level.
- Realistic: make realistic goals, Rome was not built in a day, don’t expect to lose 50 pounds within a week. Dividing your weight by 100 is a good rule of thumb for expected weekly weight loss. It is possible to lose more than a determined number when starting out, but expect the number to get smaller as you get closer to your goal weight.
- Time Sensitive: set a specific time or date upon which you will reach your goal.